Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Out with the Old, in with the new

Here I am, sitting on the couch, closing out the year. 2014 was a great year. Here's a quick run down of this year.

January: We announced our pregnancy to friends and family! We didn't know if baby was a girl or boy, but we knew we loved our little nugget so much! 

The photo we shared to announce we were expecting!  
Photo Credit: Let It Shine 

February: John left for Deployment. I didn't know if he would be home for the birth of our child, but with fervent prayer and faith, he was home just in time!

Last photo we took before he left on Deployment

March: We found out Eleanor was a girl! It was such a special time, finding out the gender of our baby with all our friends and family here in VA. We even skyped with some friends and family for the big reveal! =)

Our gender reveal cake! 
Cake by: Eric Eisele, my Brother-in-law! 


April: It felt good to do some outreach at a retirement community

Michelle sang some songs, I didn't have a picture of me, so I thought she was good enough. 


May: Lots happened! I had the majority of my baby showers, my Sis-in-law graduated and Courtney got married!! 
Holly and I like to be silly! 


June: To my surprise and answered prayers, my husband came home from deployment early. 

This was just moments before John got off the plane and back in my arms =)

July: I took two awesome trips to the hospital for my kidneys. I got to know some nurses pretty well there. LOL
#hospitalselfie


August: We welcomed our little baby girl into the world on August 7. Best. Day. Ever.

Payne Party of Three!

September: I adjusted to being a mother. I think I slept for about 4 hours the whole month. 

I baby-wore  for the first time. 


October: Our girl had her first Haloween! She was Batgirl. She was Cute!
Such a cute festive dress, made by her Nana! 
Here is my Batgirl =)


November: We took our first road trip to Florida to see her Nana and Papa. She had her first Thanksgiving too! 
My Little Pickle's first Turkey day.


December: We took a new Christmas Family Photo. Its so much different than last years! 

Christmas 2014.

I can't to see what 2015 has to offer. Happy New Year Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment